Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 138

Pumpkin pie! My days are full and I have no time to do what I want. There are many blog that I want to visit, photos to make for future post, find recipes for Halloween . Next days I'll try find the time and stay more in my computer doing anything else than my job. I'm preparing a new article, different from my usual cooking post. 
Till then , kisses! 
Κολοκυθόπιτα! Οι μέρες μου είναι γεμάτες αυτές τις μέρες τρέχω, έχω αρκετά blog που θέλω να επισκεφτώ, φωτογραφίες να φτιάξω για τα επόμενα άρθρα, συνταγές που θέλω να φτιάξω για το Halloween . Τις επόμενες μέρες θα είμαι πιο πολύ στον υπολογιστή θα φτιάξω ένα άρθρο λίγο διαφορετικό από αυτά που κάνω συνήθως με τις φωτογραφίες μαγειρικής .
Φιλιάκια σε όλους.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.