Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 66

Gelato mania. This is my first attempt of making ice-cream and I picked Stracciatella  ice cream. Vanilla cream with chocolate drops. The only thing I didn't like in this ice-cream was the egg yolk, next time I'm gonna try a recipe without egg yolks. The best Stracciatella I've ever tasted was in Florence (3 euro for a ball of ice-cream).  
Τζελατομανία. Αυτή είναι η πρώτη μου απόπειρα όσο αφορά τα παγωτά, διάλεξα την Στρατσιατέλλα. Παγωτό βανίλιας με σοκολατένιες σταγόνες. Το μόνο πράγμα που δεν μου άρεσε σε αυτό το παγωτό ήταν που είχε κρόκους αυγού, την επόμενη φορά θα φτιάξω χωρίς κρόκους. Η καλύτερη Στρατσιατέλλα που έχω φάει ήταν στην Φλωρεντία ( 3 ευρώ η μπάλα). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.