Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 15

Today's inspiration. I have a top 3 of desserts that I want to make Cheesecake was one of them . This summer I'm going to make them all. You'll see step-by-step how to make Cheesecake. I used ready mix for Cheesecake cream , for the bottom I used Digestive cookies and melted butter. For the top I used sour cherry. I loved it next time I'll make the cream with Philadelphia .
Σήμερα έφτιαξα ένα Cheesecake !!! Έχω στην μαγειρική μου λίστα τρία (πλέον 2 ) επιδόρπια τα οποία ήθελα να φτιάξω και το Cheesecake ήταν ένα από τα τρία. Αυτο το καλοκαίρι θα κάνω και τα υπόλοιπα που έμειναν στην λίστα. Στην φωτογραφία θα δείτε πως έφτιαξα το Cheesecake βήμα-βήμα . Χρησιμοποίησα μπισκότα Digestive με λιωμένο βούτυρο για την βάση, έτοιμο μείγμα κρέμας τυριού για Cheesecake και βύσσινα για γαρνίρισμα. Μου άρεσε πολυ την επόμενη φορά όμως θέλω να δοκιμάσω την κρέμα με Philadelphia . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.