Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 82

We have Italian cuisine for many days in row . Stuffed shells with mushrooms, tomato sauce and Mozzarella on the top. Boiled the shells, cooked the mushrooms with spices and heavy cream. On the top I added homemade tomato sauce and Mozzarella. It was way to hearty. A lettuce salad with rocket (vegetable) and balsamic sauce on it!!!!! Have you ever ate filled pasta shells?
Για ακόμη μια φορά έχουμε Ιταλική κουζίνα. Γεμιστά κοχύλια με μανιτάρια, σάλτσα ντομάτας και Μοτσαρέλα. Έβρασα τα μακαρόνια, τσιγάρισα τα μανιτάρια με μπαχαρικά και κρέμα γάλακτος. Απο πάνω έβαλα σπιτική σάλτσα ντομάτας και Μοτσαρέλα. Ήταν πολύ χορταστικό το πιάτο το οποίο συνόδευσα με μια σαλάτα μαρουλιού, ρόκας και βαλσάμικο!!!! Έχετε δοκιμάσει γεμιστά κοχύλια μακαρονιού; 


p.s. = I have bad news and good news (again). My iphone is ''dead'' nothing can ''save'' it so I ordered a new phone. Next days I'm going to post from my new phone and will finally enjoy my twitter,Instagram,Pinterest accounts more!!!! 
Υ.Γ.= Έχω καλά και άσχημα νέα (πάλι). Το iphone μου δεν πρόκειται να λειτουργήσει ποτέ οπότε παρήγγειλα νέο κινητό. Τις επόμενες μέρες θα δημοσιεύω στο Twitter ,  Instagram , Pinterest περισσότερο!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.