Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 51

Mediterranean salad which contains lettuce, pomegranate, corn, Parmesan flakes , sun dried tomato and a rich dressing. This was our light dish for the night!!!!! I'm not a great fan of salads but I begun eating and making them. I learned that as many ingredients are in your salad it's healthier, tastier and more beautiful in appearance. When salad is colorful our appetite is on (if I'm not mistaken) .
Μεσογειακή σαλάτα που έχει μαρούλι, ρόδι, καλαμπόκι, νιφάδες παρμεζάνας, λιαστές ντομάτες και πλούσιο ντρέσινγκ. Αυτό ήταν το πιάτο ΄΄διαίτης'' της βραδιάς!!!! Δεν είμαι θαυμάστρια των σαλατών αλλά ξεκίνησα να τις τρώω και να τις φτιάχνω. Έμαθα πως εάν είναι περισσότερα τα υλικά η σαλάτα θα είναι πιο υγιεινή, πιο νόστιμη και πιο όμορφη στην εμφάνηση. Όταν η σαλάτα είναι πολύχρωμη μας ανοίγει η όρεξη (εάν δεν κάνω λάθος). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.