Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 13

Ay ay ay ay ay ay let it rain over me. June 13 today and still no summer day, no sun and no heat wave. I'm suffering cause my headache, sitting with my pajamas, watching movies and eating ice-cream vanilla with salty chips. This weather made me cray-cray. Hopefully we will soon have summer mood, summer weather and few cocktails.
Ay ay ay ay ay ay let it rain over me. 13 Ιουνίου έχουμε σήμερα και ακόμη να έχουμε  καλοκαιρινή μέρα, ούτε ήλιο έχουμε , ούτε καύσωνα. Υποφέρω από πονοκέφαλο όλη μέρα (όπως πολύ απο μας) , κάθομαι με τις πιτζάμες μου, βλέπω ταινίες και τρώω παγωτό βανίλιας με αλμυρά πατατάκια. Ο καιρός αυτός με τρέλανε. Ελπίζω σύντομα να έχουμε καλοκαιρινή διάθεση, καλοκαιρινό καιρό και πολλά κοκτέιλ.

French fries !!!!! I like them with sausages or with ketchup. How do you eat yours French fries?
Πατάτες τηγανιτές!!!! Μου αρέσει να τις τρώω με λουκάνικα ή με κέτσαπ. Εσείς με τι τις προτειμάτε; 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.