Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 215

Last day of 2013 and my day started just perfect. Yesterday I ordered my new computer and today they brought it to me (after a month finally I decided what computer I want). So next days I'll write down my up's and down's for this year and my 2014 goals. Did you write your own goals or will do? 
Σήμερα είναι η τελευταία μέρα για το 2013 και η μέρα μου ξεκίνησε υπέροχα. Χθες παράγγειλα τον καινούργιο μου υπολογιστή και σήμερα μου τον έστειλαν (για τον υπολογιστή έκανα 1 μήνα να επιλέξω τι θέλω ). Τις επόμενες μέρες θα γράψω αυτά που πέρασα το έτος 2013 και τους στόχους του 2014. Εσείς τους έχετε γράψει ή είναι στα άμεσα σχέδιά σας;

The s'mores before the baking . They have Digestive mixed with butter in the bottom , homemade marshmallows in the middle and Lacta chocolate on the top. 
Τα s'mores πριν ψηθούν . Στον πάτο έχουν μπισκότα Digestive αναμειγμένα με βούτυρο, στην μέση είναι τα σπιτικά ζαχαρωτά και σοκολάτα Lacta . 

Baked S'mores.
Ψημένο!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Kisses, Julia.